Note: The term “Personal information” used herein shall not include Individual Number and Specific Personal Information stipulated in “the Act on the Use of Numbers to Identify a Specific Individual in the Administrative Procedure” (the “My Number Act”). We shall handle Individual Number and Specific Personal Information appropriately in accordance with rules which have been established separately.
- BASIC POLICY (LEGAL COMPLIANCE)
We make every effort to appropriately, safely and reliably protect your personal information and anonymously processed information (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Personal Information, etc.”), complying with Act on the Protection of Personal Information, all other applicable laws and ordinances, and all the related in-house regulations.
- ACQUISITION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We acquire your Personal Information through appropriate and legitimate means within the necessary scope of our specific work, and shall not use such personal information beyond the scope of said work without the consent of the persons involved or unless otherwise provided for in the laws and regulations.
- PURPOSE OF USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal Information, etc. obtained from you shall be used only for the specific purposes described below once we obtain the person’s consent or unless otherwise provided for in the laws and regulations.
SCOPE OF OUR WORK
- To provide consulting and support for a corporation, individual or family moving/repatriating
- To provide information on an repat’s obtaining of a visa, etc.
- To provide service of interpretation and translation.
- To plan and manage training courses about Twi language and Ghanaian culture.
- To perform work incidental to said work specified in each of the preceding items.
PURPOSE OF USE
- To judge the validity of providing our goods and services in terms of Principle of Suitability.
- To support staff in contract fulfillment
- To engage in the transaction management and the administrative work for customer management (including confirmation during a transaction) related to our services.
- To perform personal identification of our customer and his or her agent.
- To engage in marketing activities, market surveys, data analysis, and in the development of new services.
- To contact our customers for necessary communication; to send various service information and conduct questionnaire surveys with our customers.
- To provide the customer’s personal information to the related third parties within the scope necessary for the achievement of the Purpose of Use described herein.
- The third parties here shall include the housing land and building dealers, building management companies, interior and furniture suppliers, transportation companies, insurance companies (including agencies), financial institutions, lawyers, judicial scriveners, government agencies/departments and municipalities, etc. who are within the scope necessary to provide our services appropriately.
- To smoothly perform our business operation.
- To smoothly and properly execute business transactions with our customers.
- HANDLING OF ANONYMOUSLY PROCESSED INFORMATION
- When we create or provide anonymously processed information, we shall announce on our website necessary matters according to the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, all other applicable laws and ordinances, and all related in-house regulations. In addition, in the event of handling anonymously processed information, we shall take appropriate and necessary measures according to the Security Control Measures to protect Personal Information.
- We shall not acquire personal information with careful consideration prescribed in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information without the person’s consent unless otherwise provided for in the laws and regulations. In addition, we shall not apply opt-out (the special case to provide personal information to a third party without obtaining the prior consent of the person) to the said personal information without careful consideration.
- We shall not acquire, use, provide sensitive personal information (SPI) to third parties according to the Guidelines for Personal Information Protection in the Financial Field unless otherwise deemed appropriate or necessary.
- DISCLOSURE, CORRECTION, ETC. OF RETAINED PERSONAL DATA
When we receive a written request in the prescribed manner for disclosure, correction, and suspension of the use of our retained personal data (hereinafter referred to as “Disclosure, etc.”), when we complete an identity verification of the requester through identity confirmation documents such as a copy of the residence certificate, and when we deem it appropriate, we shall disclose, correct, and suspend the use of such data.
Request for Disclosure, etc. to:
2011 Poole Road
Raleigh, NC 27610
Please send the request by email through the form on our website or through our project management tool
Documents required to be submitted
(1) Request for Disclosure, etc. of our retained personal data in our designated form
(2) Personal identification documents
① When the person requests for himself/herself
Either of the followings shall be submitted:
– Copy of a document issued by a public institution such as the person’s driver’s license or passport.
– The original copy of the person’s seal registration certificate (the present address to be described on and the issuance date to be within three months).
② When an agent requests for the person
In addition to the person’s personal identification document as stated above ①, the same documents of an agent on behalf of the person and the documents to identify a specific individual as the agent of the person shall be submitted.
<Personal identification documents of an agent>
Either of the followings shall be submitted:
– Copy of the document issued by a public institution such as an agent’s driver’s license or passport.
– The original copy of an agent’s seal registration certificate (the present address to be described on and the issuance date to be within three months).
<Documents to identify an individual as an agent of the person>
Either of the followings shall be submitted:
– In case of a statutory agent, the documents which certify the legal power of attorney.
– In case of a privately appointed agent, a power of attorney (sealed by the registered seal of the person)
We will send a reply to a request in writing to a requester within a reasonable period of time and scope after our confirmation and research of the details of a request as well as confirming the receipt for the handling fee. We will reply directly to a requester when a request is made by an agent of the requester unless a request is made by a statutory agent. However, we may not accept a request of Disclosure, etc. in the following cases.
(1) When disclosure is likely to harm the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the person or a third party.
(2) When disclosure is likely to seriously impede the proper execution of our business.
(3) When disclosure violates other laws and regulations
- DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
We shall not disclose or provide personal data about our customer to a third party without obtaining the person’s consent beforehand unless otherwise provided for in the laws and regulations. We shall voluntarily discontinue the use of our retained personal data when there is a request from the person to do so.
- SHARING USAGE OF RETAINED PERSONAL INFORMATION
- ABOUT SECURITY CONTROL MEASURES
We shall carry out thorough control of personal information that we acquire from our customer as follows:
1. To ensure accuracy of personal information
We shall keep our customer personal information accurate and current.
- Security control measures
Regarding systematic security control measures of customer personal information, we have a company rule prescribed for a strict information handling and carry out careful handling based on it.3. Supervision of our employees
We carry out a strict enforcement of the rules for handling our customer’s personal information in accordance with our in-house regulations.
4. Supervision of Contractors
When it is necessary for us to assign the handling of our retained personal information to outsourcing contractors, we shall select contractors who satisfy the required conditions in accordance with our in-house regulations, and supervise them appropriately.
5. Preservation period and disposal
We establish the period of preservation for personal information acquired from our customers, and dispose of it after the preservation period has ended. We will also dispose of it immediately if within the preservation period it becomes unneeded.
- OUTSOURCING OF THE HANDLING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION AND SUPERVISION OF THE OUTSOURCED PARTIES
We may outsource the handling of personal information to outside parties within the scope of the use objectives. In this case, we shall ensure necessary and appropriate supervision of the outsourced parties in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and all other applicable laws and ordinances.
- CONTACT INFORMATION FOR INQUIRIES AND COMPLAINTS ABOUT PERSONAL INFORMATION
For your questions, inquiries, and complaints about our handling of the Personal Information, etc., please contact to the following person in charge:
Submit inquiries to: