By using the Website and/or purchasing our Service, you acknowledge that:
- This service is not affiliated with or representing affiliation with any government entity.
- Website Operator is not representing me in any legal matter;
- No attorney-client relationship or privilege is created between me and Website Operator or our employees;
- I have been informed of the nature and limits of Website’s Service and the cost of the Service; and
- No government agency has evaluated, endorsed or approved our Website or Service.
Website Operator is not a government agency and is not affiliated with or endorsed by any federal, state or local government agency. We are not a law firm and the Service is not a substitute for the advice of an attorney. Neither Website Operator nor any of Website Operator’s employees provide legal services or legal advice. This Website is not intended to, and does not, create any attorney-client relationship. No attorney-client relationship will be created between you, us or any of our employees through your use of this Website, purchase of the Service or communications between you and Website Operator or any of our staff or representatives. We do not provide the legal services that an attorney provides, and we will not provide any explanation, advice, recommendation or opinion about your legal rights, options, selection of forms or strategies. You or any attorney you retain are representing you in any legal matter you undertake using our Services. You are free to and recommended to consult with and retain an attorney of your choice at any time. If you have any legal questions or specific or unique problems, please obtain legal advice from a qualified attorney.
A primary advantage of our Website is providing information about the process of moving to, relocating to or initiating the process of obtaining Ghanaian Citizenship and Immigration Service application processes and requirements. Our Website gives you access to a user-friendly, automated “do-it yourself” software solution guiding you through the process of preparing an application, based on the specific information you provide and decisions you make.
By accessing our Website and/or using our Service in any way, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by these Terms. In addition, when using our Website and our Service, you agree to abide by any posted guidelines for all of Website Operator’s services, which may change from time to time, and to comply with all applicable laws, regulations and rules. If you object to any of these Terms, any guidelines, or any subsequent modifications, or if you become dissatisfied with Website Operator, the Website or the Services, you should immediately discontinue use of the Website and the Services. These Terms remain in force and effect as long as you are a user of the Website and/or a registered user. In the event of termination of any membership, service or feature, you will still be bound by your obligations under these Terms, including any indemnifications, warranties and limitations of liability. You should periodically review these Terms. Website Operator reserves the right, at any time, to change the Terms by publishing revised terms on the Website. Any use of the Website and/or Services by you after Website Operator’s publication of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of these Terms, as modified, with regard to any additional use of the Website or additional purchase of Services. You agree that Website Operator is permitted to access and use any other information provided by you to perform the Service and, if necessary, to access such information to obtain contact information in order to provide notifications relating to the Service Website Operator provided to you.
Access to the Website and Service and Restrictions on Your Use
Website Operator grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive, non-transferable license to access our Website and use our Service for your own personal use only. You may not download or modify any portion of the Website except as expressly permitted by Website Operator. No Materials (as defined in Paragraph 14 below) from the Website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way without Website Operator’s express, written permission. Violation of these Terms results in the automatic termination, without notice, of your license to access the Website and use the Service, and also may constitute the infringement of Website Operator’s copyright, trademark and/or other rights. You agree not to access or try to access any computer system of Website Operator, our programs or our data that are not made available for public use. Except as expressly stated herein, you are not granted any right or license, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, in or to any patent, trademark, copyright, or proprietary right of Website Operator’s or any third party, in connection with your use of the Website and any Materials provided by Website Operator or any third party on the Website. Elements of the Website, including custom graphics, images, logos, page headers, sounds, button icons, and the “look and feel” of the Website (including its design, layout, color combinations, button shapes and other graphical elements) are protected by copyright, trade dress and other state and federal laws and may not be copied or imitated, in whole or in part.
You agree that you will not do any of the following:
- Use any data mining, robots, spiders, or similar data-gathering and extraction methods within the Website or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or its contents.
- Circumvent, disable or interfere with the security of the Website or features that prevent, limit or restrict use or copying of the Website or any Materials.
- Copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute in any way any Materials, in whole or in part, without our written permission, other than as expressly allowed by us.
- Transmit any software or other materials containing viruses, worms, Trojan horses, defects, date bombs, time bombs or other destructive or harmful items.
- Modify, adapt, sub-license, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Website or attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms on the Website.
- Do anything that imposes or may impose, in our sole judgment, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our (or our third party providers’) infrastructure.
- “Frame” or “mirror” the Website or any part.
- Use the Website, the Service or any Materials for any unlawful purpose.
- Spam or flood
- Resell or make commercial use of the Website, the Service or Materials; or (b) make any derivative use of the Website, the Service or Materials.
Registering For An Account
Pricing and Fees
The prices posted on our Website are the fees we charge for our Service. Our fees are subject to change at any time within our sole discretion. You acknowledge that you understand our fees are for consultation and guidance only. You acknowledge that you are your responsible for all the direct payments, deposits, application fees, and payments for all third party. These fees are not included in our prices. You must pay these fees to the government and private entities separately as per their terms and conditions.
Refund Policy / Money-Back Guarantee
If you would like to request a refund of the fee you paid to us for use of the Service, your refund request must be made (i) within thirty (15) days of the original payment date and (ii) prior to a) the creation of a relocation transition plan, b) accessing or downloading web based products, information, or guides or c) physical products.
From time to time, we may promote a special offer on our website or via email or any other place of our choice (“Special Offer”). If there is a conflict between these Terms and any such Special Offer, the Special Offer terms, conditions and refund policies shall apply.
Unless specifically stated to the contrary herein, all refunds will be calculated based on the purchase price paid at the time of purchase.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, if you are a resident of the state of California, Illinois, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, or Utah, you shall have the right to rescind the transaction for any reason, and receive a full refund, within either seventy-two (72) hours or three (3) business days of entering into the contract for such services, whichever is longer.
Money-Back Guarantee refund request(s) must be made within thirty (30) days if staff is unable to create a transition plan for you. No refund will be granted to a third party who is not the applicant.
All approved refunds for credit and debit card transactions are issued within thirty (30) business days. However, please be aware that it can take your bank up to five (5) additional business days for the credit transaction to post to your credit card or bank account, or for the pending charge to be cancelled.
To request a refund, please Contact Us.
Limitations on Our Service
You agree that Website Operator is not responsible for any rejection or denial of your passport, VISA, admissions etc applications due to ineligibility for the application you are seeking, due to your failure to timely or properly file your application, or for any circumstances outside our control. Further, you acknowledge that we are not responsible for process times or delays for 3rd party applications. You acknowledge that you are responsible if you delay submitting your applications or payments to 3rd parties upon our request.
You acknowledge that we may set limits on the use of the Service and reserve the right at any time to modify the availability of the Service (or any part thereof), including but not limited to the Website’s content, functionality or hours of availability, upon publishing notice of such changes on the Website.
Limitations of Liability and Damages
YOU AGREE THAT WEBSITE OPERATOR’S LEGAL LIABILITY, INCLUDING THE LIABILITY OF ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS, FOR ANY CLAIM MADE BY YOU ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR PURCHASE OF THE SERVICE SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO WEBSITE OPERATOR, EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN THE ARBITRATION AGREEMENT BELOW. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES BE AWARDED, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THIS EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. EXCEPT AS PERMITTED BY LAW, NOTHING IN THIS PARAGRAPH IS INTENDED TO MODIFY THE PROVISIONS OF CALIFORNIA BUSINESS AND PROFESSIONS CODE §§ 6400, et seq., IF APPLICABLE.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Website Operator, its affiliates, officers, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, directors, officers, agents, service providers, attorneys, suppliers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Service and/or the Website, your violation of the Terms, or your breach of any of your acknowledgements, agreements, representations and warranties herein.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WEBSITE OPERATOR HAS SET ITS PRICES AND HAS PROVIDED ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IN RELIANCE ON THESE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND DAMAGES AND THE INDEMNITY IN THESE TERMS, AND THAT THOSE LIMITATIONS ARE AN ESSENTIAL BASIS UPON WHICH WEBSITE OPERATOR PROVIDES ITS WEBSITE AND OFFERS ITS SERVICES. YOU AGREE THAT THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND DAMAGES AND THE INDEMNITY IN THESE TERMS SURVIVE AND APPLY EVEN IF FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
Links to Third Party Sites
The Website may link to other websites that are independent of Website Operator. These links are provided only as a convenience. We make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information contained in, or the products or services provided or sold by, any such site. You visit any such website at your own risk. You agree that the Website Operator is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort you may incur from dealing with such third party website(s).
Ownership of Content
Website Operator owns and operates this Website. Website Operator or third parties own all right, title and interest in and to the materials provided on this Website (excluding any Government forms and documents), including but not limited to the “look and feel” of the Website (including its design, layout, color combinations, button shapes and other graphical elements), information, documents, logos, graphics, sounds, page headers, button icons, service marks, trademarks, trade dress, and images (collectively, the “Materials”). Except as otherwise expressly provided by Website Operator, you may not copy, republish, reproduce, upload, download, display, post, distribute, or transmit the Materials in any way.
Nothing on this Website confers any license, express or implied, of Website Operator’s intellectual property rights. Any rights not expressly granted to you by these Terms are reserved by Website Operator.
All Website design, text, graphics, and the selection and arrangement thereof, are owned by Website Operator. Copyright © Repatriatetoghana.com. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
If you are a copyright owner or an agent and believe that any Material or content on this Website infringes your copyright, you may submit a notification under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Enforcement of Rules and Policies
We may investigate any reported violation of our policies or complaints and take any appropriate action that we deem appropriate. While we are not obligated to take any action, such action may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspension or termination of your rights to use our Website. You agree that Website Operator shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Website, and you agree not to attempt to use the Website after said termination. We also reserve the right to report any activity that we suspect violates any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials or other third parties.
In order to protect our rights, property, personal safety, and those rights, property and the personal safety of our users and viewers, and to ensure the integrity and operation of our business and systems, may choose to cooperate with any law enforcement request for information or documents, any administrative, civil or criminal subpoena, or any court order, and we may disclose your information (including, without limitation, user profile information (i.e. name, e-mail address, etc.), IP addressing traffic information, and usage history regarding a user in connection with such circumstances.
You are solely responsible for the content that you submit on or through the Website, and any content or information that you transmit to other users or third party advertisers on the Website.
Choice of Law
The Terms and the relationship between you and Website Operator shall be governed by the laws of the State of Nevada without regard to any conflicts of laws principles.
Dispute Resolution by Binding Arbitration
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY. IT AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS.
Most or your concerns can be resolved quickly to your satisfaction by contacting our Customer Service Center via our Contact Us page or live chat service. In the unlikely event that Customer Service cannot resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, or if we have not been able to resolve a dispute with you after trying to do so informally, we each agree to resolve those disputes through binding arbitration rather than in court. Arbitration is less formal than a lawsuit. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, allows less discovery than courts, and is subject to very limited court review. The American Arbitration Association (AAA) will serve as the arbitration provider. We agree that any arbitration under these Terms will take place on an individual basis. Representative, group, collective or class actions or arbitrations are not permitted. As explained below, if you prevail in arbitration, Website Operator may pay you more than the amount of the arbitrator’s award and will pay your actual, reasonable attorney’s fees if you are awarded an amount greater than what Website Operator offered you to settle the dispute before arbitration.
You may speak with your own lawyer before using this Website or purchasing any Service, but your use of this Website and the purchase of any Service constitutes your agreement to these Terms.
- Website Operator and you agree to arbitrate all disputes and claims between us before a single arbitrator. The kinds of disputes and claims we agree to arbitrate are intended to be broadly interpreted, including but not limited to:
- claims arising out of or relating to any aspect of the relationship between us, whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation, advertising, or any other legal theory;
- claims that arose before these or any prior Terms became effective;
- claims that are currently the subject of purported class action litigation in which you are not a member of a certified class; and
- claims that may arise after the termination of these Terms.
- For the purposes of this Arbitration Agreement, references to “Website Operator,” “you,” and “us” include our respective subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees, predecessors in interest, successors, and assigns, as well as all authorized or unauthorized users or beneficiaries of Services under these Terms or any prior agreements between us.
- This arbitration agreement does not preclude your bringing issues to the attention of federal, state, or local agencies. Such agencies can, if the law allows, seek relief against us on your behalf. You agree that, by entering into these Terms, you and Website Operator are each WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A REPRESENTATIVE, GROUP, COLLECTIVE OR CLASS ACTION OR ARBITRATION.
- You acknowledge that use of this Website and/or purchase of Service constitutes a transaction in interstate commerce. The Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”) governs the interpretation and enforcement of this Arbitration Agreement. This Arbitration Agreement survives termination of these Terms.
- A party seeking arbitration under these Terms must first send, by U.S. certified mail, a written Notice of Dispute (“Notice”) to the other party. A Notice to Website Operator should be addressed to: www.repatriatetoghana.com c/o 2011 Poole road, Raleigh, NC 27610, Attn: Notice of Dispute (the “Notice Address”). Website Operator may send a written Notice to the electronic mail address that you provided when you created an account, if any. The Notice must (a) describe the nature and basis of the claim or dispute and (b) set forth the specific relief sought (“Demand”). If Website Operator and you do not reach an agreement to resolve the claim within 30 days after the Notice is received, you or Website Operator may commence an arbitration proceeding. During the arbitration, the amount of any settlement offer made by Website Operator or you shall not be disclosed to the arbitrator until after the arbitrator determines the amount, if any, to which you or Website Operator is entitled.
- After Website Operator receives notice at the Notice Address that you have commenced arbitration, we will promptly reimburse you for your payment of the filing fee, unless your total claim is for more than $10,000. If your total claim exceeds $10,000, the payment of all arbitration fees will be governed by the AAA rules. The filing fee for consumer-initiated arbitrations is currently $200, but this is subject to change by AAA, the arbitration provider. If you are unable to pay this fee and your total claim is for $10,000 or less, Website Operator will pay the filing fee directly after receiving a written request at the Notice Address. Except as otherwise provided herein, Website Operator will pay all AAA filing, administration, and arbitrator fees for any arbitration initiated in accordance with these Terms. If, however, the arbitrator finds that either the substance of your claim or the relief sought in the Demand is frivolous or brought for an improper purpose (as measured by the standards in Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 11(b)), then the payment of all such fees will be governed by the AAA Rules. In such case, you agree to reimburse the Website Operator for all monies previously disbursed by us that are otherwise your obligation to pay under the AAA Rules.
- All arbitration proceedings will be governed by the Commercial Dispute Resolution Procedures and the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes of the AAA (collectively, the “AAA Rules”), as modified by these Terms, and will be administered by the AAA. The AAA Rules are available online at www.adr.org or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879. The arbitrator is bound by these Terms. All issues are for the arbitrator to decide, except that issues relating to the scope, enforceability, and interpretation of the arbitration provision and the scope, enforceability, and interpretation of paragraph (f) are for the court to decide.
- Unless Website Operator and you agree otherwise, any arbitration hearings will take place in the county or parish of the contact address you submitted to Website Operator. If your total claim is for $10,000 or less, you may choose whether the arbitration will be conducted solely on the basis of documents submitted to the arbitrator, by a telephone hearing, or by an in-person hearing governed by the AAA Rules. If you choose to proceed either by telephone or in person, we may choose to respond only by written or telephonic response. If your claim exceeds $10,000, the AAA Rules will determine whether you have a right to a telephone or in-person hearing. The parties agree that in any arbitration under these Terms, neither party will rely on any award or finding of fact or conclusion of law made in any other arbitration to which Website Operator was a party. In all cases, the arbitrator shall issue a reasoned, written decision sufficient to explain the findings of fact and conclusions of law on which the award is based.
- If, the arbitrator finds in your favor in any respect on the merits of your claim, and the arbitrator issues you an award that is greater than the value of Website Operator’s last written settlement offer made before an arbitrator was selected, then Website Operator will pay you either the amount of the award or $2,000 (“the Alternative Payment”), whichever is greater, plus the actual amount of reasonable attorney’s fees and expenses that you incurred in investigating, preparing, and pursuing your claim in arbitration (the “Attorney’s Payment”). If we did not make you a written offer to settle the dispute before an arbitrator was selected, you will be entitled to receive the Alternative Payment and the Attorney’s Payment, respectively, if the arbitrator awards you any relief on the merits. The arbitrator may make rulings and resolve disputes as to the payment and reimbursement of fees, expenses, and the Alternative Payment and the Attorney’s Payment at any time during the proceeding and upon request from either party made within 14 days of the arbitrator’s ruling on the merits. In assessing whether an award that includes attorney’s fees or expenses is greater than the value of Website Operator’s last written settlement offer, the arbitrator shall consider only the actual attorney’s fees or expenses reasonably incurred before Website Operator’s settlement offer.
- The right to attorney’s fees and expenses discussed in paragraph (d) supplements any right to attorney’s fees and expenses you may have under applicable law. If you would be entitled to a larger amount under applicable law, this provision does not preclude the arbitrator from awarding you that amount. However, you may not recover duplicative awards of attorney’s fees or costs. Although under some laws Website Operator may have a right to an award of attorney’s fees and expenses from you if Website Operator prevails in an arbitration, Website Operator will not seek such an award.
- The arbitrator may award monetary and injunctive relief only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by that party’s individual claim. YOU AND WEBSITE OPERATOR AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR WEBSITE OPERATOR’S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITIES AND NOT AS PLAINTIFFS OR CLASS MEMBERS IN ANY PURPORTED REPRESENTATIVE, GROUP OR CLASS ACTION OR ARBITRATION, OR IN THE CAPACITY OF A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL. Further, unless both you and Website Operator agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative, group or class proceeding. The arbitrator may award any relief that a court could award that is individualized to the claimant and would not affect other customers. Neither you nor we may seek non-individualized relief that would affect other customers. If a court decides that applicable law precludes enforcement of any of this paragraph’s limitations as to a particular claim for relief, then that claim (and only that claim) must be severed from the arbitration and may be brought in court. All other claims remain subject to this Arbitration Agreement.
- If the total amount in dispute exceeds $10,000 or either party seeks any form of injunctive relief, either party may appeal the award to a three-arbitrator panel administered by AAA by a written notice of appeal within thirty (30) days from the date of entry of the written arbitration award. An award of injunctive relief shall be stayed during any such appeal. The members of the three-arbitrator panel will be selected according to AAA rules. The three-arbitrator panel will issue its decision within one hundred and twenty (120) days of the date of the appealing party’s notice of appeal. The decision of the three-arbitrator panel shall be final and binding, subject to any right of judicial review that exists under the FAA
- Notwithstanding any provision in these Terms to the contrary, we agree that if we make any material change to this arbitration provision (other than a change to any notice address, website link or telephone number), that change will not apply to any dispute of which we had written notice on the effective date of the change. Moreover, if we seek to terminate this arbitration provision, any such termination will not be effective until at least thirty (30) days after written notice of such termination is provided to you, and shall not be effective as to disputes which arose prior to the date of termination.
In order to contact Website Operator regarding a complaint about the Service, please Contact Us.
If you encounter a technical problem printing or accessing your completed application, or some other problem, Website Operator’s customer service representatives may be able to help.
If you ask Website Operator to send your completed application to you, you are specifically authorizing them to log in to your account to generate your application and view your application data.
If you ask a customer service representative to remotely control your computer in order to try to resolve your problem, you acknowledge and accept that Website Operator is not liable for any technical problems that may persist or arise with your computer after doing so.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Website Operator. They govern your use of the Website and the Service and supersede any prior agreements between you and Website Operator. Website Operator’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms do not limit any rights that Website Operator may have under trade secret, copyright, patent or other laws. Website Operator’s employees are not authorized to modify the Terms, or to make any additional representations, commitments, or warranties binding on Website Operator, except in writing signed by an authorized Website Operator officer. If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid, you agree that the other provisions of the Terms remain in full force and effect.
You warrant, represent and agree that, by using the Website and/or the Service, you (i) have carefully read and considered these Terms and fully understand its contents, (ii) are consenting to these Terms of your own free will, based upon your own judgment and without any coercion or fear of retaliation, and (iii) you have had a chance to consult independent legal counsel with respect to these Terms.
Further, unless both you and Website Operator agree otherwise, no court or arbitrator may consolidate more than one person’s claims or otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class action based on any claim you may assert against Website Operator.
In the event that you breach these Terms, Website Operator will, in addition to all other available remedies, be entitled to the equitable remedies of a temporary restraining order, preliminary and/or permanent injunction.
Notice for California Users
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California users of the Website are entitled to the following specific consumer rights notice: The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210.
Last Updated: October 4, 2018